Shared with lots of apology! My internet connection has been driving me nuts all last month, so I could not check out the blogs like I should have, sorry arjo!
A little compensation I guess, this will stay here for a very long time!
The newest addition:
Here’s the link to my last poem, my first take on at a romantic genre
Please read and comment!
1. At first when I opened this blog, seeing blogs on lovestories sprouting like mushrooms all around and not a single story on the underprivileged sections of the society, I sort of pledged I would write about everything but lovestories. But then I realised that it’s just a whim, life cannot go on without love! And from time to time we do need happy endings, we do need that someone who says “It’ll all be ok”. This post is inspired by a friend’s suggestion(I guess it’s his lovestory but he constantly refuses to agree). So here’s me, for the very first time humbly taking an attempt at a lovestory( I guess it’s the side effect of the bengali valentine’s day or Saraswati Puja)…do read it in the link given below:
2. Here’s link to another one in the name of season of love:
3. Here’s a link to my latest poem, a humble tribute on the occasion of International Mother Tongue Day
4. here’s the link to a short poem, a humble tribute from my side to my mother tongue,
5. হারানো বৈশাখ – http://wp.me/p6VvXa-2V
If you know Bengali do read his works, his works are brilliant! You will be glad that you found him!